ACTIVITY GUIDE - ACTIVITY 1: RECOGNITION FORUM

Part I: Answer the following questions:


1Is English important in your life? Why?

English is very important in my life because at present should speak at least two languages. We must be in the present, to go ahead and not be left behind in modernity. I have also thought of a future and priority handle English. Personally always I liked the English and I like to help my children learning.
I think it is excellent that from home can give support in learning another language to our children.


Is English important in your career? Why?

Yes, in my career is very important English, if I want to be a person of integrity and competitive. The world is moving further and demands more and more, so it is necessary and important handle English. Also because we transferred, we have a visit or a simple business trip can be our best tool to publicize the service company in which we work.
English proficiency is useful in any field.

Do you think the syllabus of this course is going to help you to improve your English? Why?

Of course, this course will improve my English because I am going in a process that goes through levels of learning.

1 From the syllabus of the course, which topic is familiar for you? Have you studied it previously? If so, Where?


I have seen perfect past, I remember a little of the school and course of the SENA.

How has your English learning experience been?

My experience has been great learning, although I would like to do a more thorough study and to carry out activities that strengthen and give me confidence with English.




Comentarios