ACTIVITY GUIDE - ACTIVITY 6: SPEAKING ASSIGNMENT - SYNCHRONOUS MEETING
Personal presentation I am Francia Pascuas Camacho. I am 42 years old. I live in Bogotá and neighborhood Santa Lucia. I live with my husband and two children. Currently I work as a procurement analyst in a clinic. I am a student in Health Administration. I like to watch movies, listen to music and dance. I like typical food. Talk about activities you used to do when you were a child. I remember when we were little, my older brother and I wanted the holidays because we were going to visit our uncles to Neiva. We were leaving at a service called Green Taxis and a guy picked us up at Central Park and took us to the house. It was a big house, there the coffee was dried on the terrace and they had a corral with many pigs. I did not like to give them food because I saw the pigs' bites on my brother's pants. It was fun to go on a mid-year vacation because it was the St. Peter's Day party. I liked to see the costumes and the dances, but we wer...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario